top of page

We carry out Gas Safety Checks and issue Gas Safety Certificates CP12 and can combine these with an annual service of appliances for a discounted amount.


All Landlords that are renting a property have a legal responsibility to make sure all pipework, gas appliances and flues in their property are safe and have been tested by a Gas Safe Registered engineer every 12 months.


It is also recommended that prospective homebuyers have a Gas Safe Certificate carried out to ensure the safety of the property that they are moving into.


We provide Gas safety Certificates to Landlords, Homeowners, Solicitors, Property managers and Estate Agents.


Call Us

01305 781533


Gas Safety Certificates

Gas Cert
Gas Safe
Water Industry

Registered at: Companies House, Cardiff, UK. Registration number: 4579995

images viessmann

For total peace of mind why not take a look at our competitive yearly Service Contract, which includes a boiler service and a Gas Safety Certificate, from only £13 per month. Terms and conditions apply.

bottom of page